Nobody likes to think about the possibility of suffering from ill health. However, you need to consider the financial consequences of surviving a serious illness or accident.
- Would your loved ones be able to cope financially and maintain their lifestyle if you were no longer able to work?
- Would your employer support you financially if you were being treated for a serious illness?
- Would you be able to afford the care you may need if you become disabled?
- Would you be able to afford modifications to your home to help with the consequences of an accident or serious illness?
- Would your children be able to complete their education if you were unable to meet the school fees?
If you answered 'no' to any of these questions, you should consider arranging a protection plan that can help you cope financially if your circumstances should change.
To help achieve your financial goals, it’s important that you get independent financial advice. You can only buy our products through a financial adviser, so please speak to yours for guidance. They will help ensure your plans are tailored to meet your needs. If you do not have a financial adviser click here