A matter of life and death
Friends Provident International (FPI) has produced a guide titled ‘A matter of life and death’ which helps expatriates and their advisers consider the implications of an untimely death. For example:
- What would happen to your spouse and any children if they are included on your visa?
- What if your children are left without a guardian?
- How do you register a death?
- What is the process for repatriation of remains?
- What would happen to jointly held bank accounts?
- What about end of service gratuities?
It’s a complex area but we cover 14 important points, from leaving a will to taking out life insurance, in our easy to read 16-page guide.
To help achieve your financial goals, it’s important that you get independent financial advice. You can only buy our products through a financial adviser, so please speak to yours for guidance. They will help ensure your plans are tailored to meet your needs. If you do not have a financial adviser click here